The Sulphur Springs Christian Counseling Center offers a wide range of Counseling Options. Our goal is to make it easy, comfortable, and safe for people to get the services that best support the achievement of their goals and dreams. We provide our behavioral wellness services through multiple channels, making it possible for every member to get the help they need at the time it’s needed.
Our mission is to Make Every Client Feel Like They are the Only Client. We do that by providing private, comfortable counseling sessions in our office, and also by offering tele-counseling and online counseling. Our goal is to always exceed the client’s expectations!
Our Office Policies
- Payment is due at the time of session. SSCCC accepts cash, check, and most major credit cards. We do not accept American Express at this time. We utilize Autobooks for online payments and Intuit to process cards. You can also pay using your HSA card!
- Your spot is reserved just for you! If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified our office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay for the full fee of the session. Cancelling less than 24 hours prior to appointment will be subject to full fee.
- In-network provider: Blue Cross Blue Shield, most Medicaid’s, Cigna, TriCare, TriWest, & United Health Care. If you have a question about your insurance being in-network, please call our office to confirm.
Consider The Benefits Of Private Pay
- You do not need to receive a mental health diagnosis in order to participate in therapy
- You and your therapist can work together to decide how often to meet, what to focus on, and how many sessions you need—you won’t be limited by insurance company guidelines.
- Your information and/or diagnosis will remain confidential, within the limits of the law, and will not be released to insurance.